Teach To Transform is partnering with Pate Ministries to train Shuar Indian believers, many who are pastors of house churches. We will review our basic training of health care screening, which includes Health and Hygiene, Cholera, Vital Signs, Breathing Problems and Wound/Burn Care., but teach suturing, splinting and IM Injection. Our team will also review Helping Babies Breathe, a baby resuscitation program. These house churches and pastors are located in remote places in Ecuador with little to no access to health care.
We are recruiting medical and non-medical people for this trip. We are emphasizing Spanish speakers.
|$100.00||Deposit; due with application|
|$1,200.00||1/2 trip payment Due 8/5/2016|
|$1,200.00||Remaining trip payment Due 9/23/2016|
Trip Application Required
Please fill out this application and email it to [email protected] You may also fax it to the number on the application or mail it to Teach To Transform, 7501 New LaGrange Road, #2000, Louisville, KY 40222.
- Passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Vaccinations - http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/ecuador
- Great attitude, flexible spirit, training and assisting of training
- Applicants should be 18 years old or older
- Prayer and connection to the Lord
- Exercise for physical endurance
- Fund Raise
- Attend team meetings
- Review TTT teaching material